Although a release date for the Samsung Galaxy S3 has not yet been confirmed the current consensus is that this Android smartphone will appear in the first half of this year.
Rumors say date being not too far away, with a possible announcement in April and a release date in May. So far any news and announcements from Samsung will be made via their Twitter account.
Well, now the special part is about the amazing specifications that the Galaxy SIII might offer:
- 4.6-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen at 1,280×720-pixel resolution
- 1.8GHz chip with 2GB RAM for zippy multitasking and games
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a refreshed TouchWiz skin
- Camera-quality 12-megapixel photos
- Styled like the Galaxy Nexus
Will Apple continue to put up a fight against the Galaxy smartphone? as many of you know Apple iPhone 5 are rumored to be released in September or October, that alone will boost the sales for Samsung as people may not be willing to wait that long for an iPhone 5, especially when the hardware in the Galaxy S3 looks as appealing